TIBRIX LIMITED ("TIBRIX") is incorporated in the British Virgin Islands, with registration number 1962110. It operates as a FinTech company. The company owns and operates different cryptocurrency trading platforms.
By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions in this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions on this Website.
If there is any inconsistency or discrepancy between the contents of other usage agreements and the contents of this Agreement, the contents of other usage agreements have priority over the contents of this Agreement.
Due to possible change of regulations regarding cryptocurrencies and Tokens, TIBRIX might need to change, modify or amend the platform, conditions or any other terms at any time without notice.
The TIBRIX Token ("TBRX") is created according to the ERC20 specifications of the Ethereum Blockchain.
The TIBRIX platform is an online Blockchain technology-based trading platform, which shall provide to the User:
- services for exchanging cryptocurrencies
- services for trading Smart Contracts and creating Smart Contracts events for TBRX holders
TBRX is a cryptographically secured representation of a Token-holder's rights to obtain in future the services through the TIBRIX platform, which only a Token-holder may use.
The User acknowledges, understands and agrees that ownership of TBRX does not grant the User the right to receive profits, income, or other payments or returns arising from the acquisition, holding, management or disposal of, the exercise of, the redemption of, or the expiry of, any right, interest, title or benefit in TIBRIX, or TIBRIX platform, or any other TIBRIX's property or any part of it.
The User is aware of the risks and any restrictions associated with Tokens, cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology, including but not limited to:
- Risk of losing access to Tokens due to technical issues
- Risks associated with the Ethereum platform protocol
- Risk of hacking and security weaknesses
- Risk of uninsured losses
- Risks associated with uncertain regulations and enforcement actions
- The User's acquisition of TBRX complies with applicable laws and regulations in the User's jurisdiction
- The User is not a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which access to or use of the cryptocurrency or Tokens is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act
- The User does not intend to hinder, delay or defraud TIBRIX or any other users of the TIBRIX platform or engage in any illegal conduct and or unlawful activity in relation to money laundering, receiving the proceeds of drug trafficking or criminal activities
The User acknowledges, understands and agrees that TIBRIX platform and its source code form, all enhancements, corrections and modifications to the TIBRIX platform, all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks or other intellectual property rights protecting or pertaining to any aspect of the TIBRIX platform, are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of TIBRIX.
Account security, imputation and indemnification
1. If User's personal information is leaked by User's responsibility or mistake, TIBRIX is exempted from responsibility.
2. Information leakage caused by unknown security vulnerability, website and cloud vulnerability will not burden TIBRIX with any responsibility.
3. By sending any (Crypto or Fiat) currencies to TIBRIX, the User agrees that TIBRIX is not responsible for any kinds of errors related to this process or any kinds of errors related to the usage of any wallets.
4. By sending any (Crypto or Fiat) currencies to any Smart Contracts on the Website, the User agrees that TIBRIX is not responsible for any kinds of errors related to this process or any kinds of errors related to the usage of any wallets or any kinds of errors related to the usage of any Smart Contracts.
5. The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TIBRIX, its affiliates, its contractors, its licensors, their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- The TIBRIX platform and TBRX are provided «as is».
- The User acknowledges, understands and agrees that the TIBRIX platform and TBRX may contain bugs or minor mistakes, which the TIBRIX promises to correct if possible.
- The User acknowledges, understands and agrees that ownership of TBRX does not grant the User the right to receive profits, income, or other payments or returns arising from the acquisition, holding, management or disposal of, the exercise of, the redemption of, or the expiry of, any rights, interests, titles or benefits in TIBRIX, or TIBRIX platform, or any other TIBRIX's properties or any part of it. TBRX is not a loan and is non-refundable.
- The User acknowledges, understands and agrees that the TIBRIX does not warrant the User any financial or other type of outcome, which is the result of the use of the TIBRIX platform and TBRX.
- In case of filing accusations, claims or lawsuits against the TIBRIX, related to non-compliance by the User with exclusive rights or other rights of third parties, the User agrees to settle such claims or actions on his own and at his own expense, as well as fully compensate TIBRIX documented proven losses, court fees, legal costs, incurred in connection with the refusal of the User or untimely fulfillment of his obligations by the User.
- TIBRIX does not guarantee the value, stability, or legality of cryptocurrencies
- TIBRIX is not liable for damages arising due to a User insufficiently understanding the nature, mechanisms, market operations and all matters concerning of cryptocurrencies.
Systems Not Guaranteed
TIBRIX uses reasonable efforts to provide Users with a reliable and secure platform, including an electronic trading service. From time to time, interruptions, errors or other deficiencies in service may occur due to a variety of factors, some of which are outside the control of TIBRIX. In no event will we, or our affiliates, be liable to you or for any damages, directly or indirectly without limitation.
If the User has any questions about this usage agreement, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org